One of these days, I’m going to turn into Rip Van Freaking Winkle. I had gotten home at 3 and knocked out before I could even take off my shoes. Maybe it was a result of depriving myself of my daily naps all week or staying up until 2 in the morning binge-watching Voltron (most likely the former…), but I had it that day.
Just before I fell asleep, I thought “you’re not going to wake up on time”, followed by, “shut up and sleep”.
No dreams and 5 hours later, I woke up feeling somewhat refreshed. People won’t say this, but naps take a lot of work. The amount of energy you don’t exert during that blissful time takes a toll on you.
Anyway, while I was out, these are things that happened:
- I woke up late. No surprise there. I really should have an alarm clock for whenever this kind of thing happens.
- Bed head. The newsest fashion trend: hair on only one side of your head! Micheal Kors would love this.
- I missed Master Chef Junior for the second week in a row, dang it. Oh well. At least it wasn’t the Flash I missed.
- My brother using my laptop and delpeting its battery at an alarming rate.
- I got over 100 messages on my group chat and apparently, major crap went down while I was gone.
- Including but not limited to: one of my friends kissing a guy
- But trying to convince everyone in the chat that he wasn’t actually gay.
…seriously? This is why I can’t take naps anymore.