Hey guys, Wishthought here. I’ll pretty much just be following this tag I’ve seen around, so ya’ll can know more about me as a person. And hey, maybe I’ll find Poptropican Boyfriend in real life this way.
What are my strengths?
- Relentlessly sketching in the corners of my assignments
- Listening. Seriously, random people I barely knew have walked up to me to talk about their insecurities and how they feel.
What are my short term goals?
- Writing this post
- Killing my friends in tennis today
What are my long term goals?
- Making it onto the national team for interp.
- Finish writing my book and eventually publish it
- Creating my superhero webtoons and becoming featured
- Getting a scholarship to Colombia University School of the Arts
Who matters the most to me?
- My best friend
- My family
- The totality of all my “friend groups”
What am I ashamed of?
- Sometimes bragging about procrastinating.
What do I like to do for fun?
- Singing musical tracks with other fans
- Writing on Storybird and writing with my friends
- Creating comic book arcs for my OCs
What new activities am I willing to try?
What am I worried about?
- My friend’s potentially terminal disease
What are my values?
- Finesse in a situation
- Self Control
If I had one wish, it would be?
- That my “friend” would pay the interest she owes me, which is over a hundred dollars at this point. She’s been trying to weasel out of it for over 3 months and good lord, it’s annoying.
Where do I feel the safest?
- Under a blanket on a cold day, watching movies on my laptop.
What or who gives me comfort?
- Listening to Katy Tiz’s “Whistle While You Work” when I’m facing a chore I really rather not do.
If I was afraid, I would…?
- Text my friends about it. I’m scared, and I want someone to know my location in case something bad happens.
What is my proudest accomplishment?
- Earning my first speech and debate plaque
Am I a night owl or early bird?
- Both. Stay up late at night reading, wake up early to drag myself places I don’t want to go.
What does my inner critic tell me?
- That I’m too critical and analytical of others.
- Why can’t you spell the word “necessary” without googling it? Lame.
What do I do to show myself self-care?
- Not forcing myself do something I don’t necessarily have to do.
Am I an introvert or extrovert?
- Introverted in certain situations where I don’t want people to bother me, extroverted at all other times.
What am I passionate about?
- Nothing just yet.
What do my dreams tell me?
- That I should stop watching Voltron or anything until 2 in the morning because I will inadvertently dream up fanfictions. Actually, keep doing that. My fanfiction dreams are hilarious.
- To build an elevator to Walmart on Chinese New Years. Don’t ask me why.
What is my favourite non-fiction book?
- All biographies about Benjamin Franklin, Renaissance artists and scientists, and the founding fathers. Specifically the series “Giants of Science”, of which I have read all.
What is my favourite fiction book?
- No. I refuse to answer this. I love all my books too much.
What is my favourite movie?
- Disney- tie between Wall-E, Wreck-it Ralph, and Frozen
- Dreamworks- tie between the How To Train Your Dragon movies and Rise of the Guardians
- Others- The Shankshaw Redemption and The Truman Show.
What is my favourite band?
- Imagine Dragons, along with a bit of Walk the Moon, Coldplay and One Republic.
What is my favourite food?
- Lasagna, I think. So many flavors…
What is my favourite colour?
- Yellow, the color of the sun and Belle’s dress.
What am I grateful for?
- Being alive so I can be with everyone I love and enjoy doing the things I love.
- Also, the Incredibles sequel finally coming out.
When I am feeling down, I like to?
- Sleep and act emo in general, even after I feel better.
I know I am stressed when?
- I immediately want to take a nap just thinking about whatever the object of my stress is.
So yeah. I’m a Pretty Regular Person™, except for my dreams. Other information is that people who I’m friends with have told me they initially thought I was a mean person, which I don’t understand. I think I’m very approachable and relatable. I have information about almost every fandom out there, so if you like Pokemon, I know what Pikachu is and that it is a cardinal sin to say Digimon and Pokemon are the same thing.
Don’t be surprised I know what the difference is. Be surprised I got second place at my 6th grade spelling bee and still don’t know how to spell “necessary”.