Yep, yet another tag post, but these are so much fun. I was tagged by
I just sincerely hope I don’t come across a Flash or Spiderman question. That would suck.
Dog or Cat?
- Dogs. In fact, when I grow up a rich man, I plan to buy three huskies and name them Winter, Snowball, and Domino.
Netflix or YouTube?
- YouTube. You can’t watch bootleg MLB episodes on Netflix.
Phone Call or Text?
- Texting, except for when I have to contact my mother. She never looks at her texts.
Toast or Eggs?
- …eggs, because I did not grow up in a home where I ate toast. I used to, but the last time I ate homemade toast was when I was in the third grade, when our toaster broke down from overuse. I really do miss it.
Cardio or Weights?
- Weights. Cardio makes me wish I could take a nap just thinking about it.
Facebook or Twitter?
- What am I, 32? I don’t use Facebook and I don’t plan to make a Twitter account while our president still has the title.
Ice Cream Cone or Snow Cone?
- Ice cream, because I can make a snow cone with a couple of ice cubes and a decent blender.
Mobile Games or Console Games?
- I do love my Geometry Dash…
While walking: Music or Podcasts?
- Usually music, but I would love to listen to a podcast if I could find one.
iOS or Android?
Cake or Pie?
- Cold, cold, chocolate cake.
- Wait, wait, but if you mean pizza pie, I would willingly throw my cake in the nearest dumpster.
Swimming or Sunbathing?
- …none? I’m tan enough, thank you very much.
Big Party or Small Gathering?
- I don’t care, as long as there’s food and I can inconspicuously walk out of the party with it. Nothing’s worse than trying to take a whole box of pizza home and someone decides to give you a wary side-eye.
New Clothes or New Phone?
- Normally clothes, but my current phone is really crappy.
Rich Friend or Loyal Friend?
- Loyal friend
Football or Basketball?
- I watch literally every sport except football. Oh, and golf. Golf is unbearably boring.
Nice Car or Nice Home Interior?
- Nice Home Interior
What’s worse: Laundry or Dishes?
- Dishes. Especially on those days where all the pots in the house are incorporated into the meal.
Jogging or Hiking?
Bath or Shower?
- I don’t regularly do either, so showering??
Sneakers or Sandals?
Glasses or Contacts?
- 75% of my school wears glasses, so I’m not trying to stick out like a sore thumb.
Hamburger or Taco?
- Tacos. I like to think I limit myself to how much beef I eat, since I think it’s kind of unhealthy.
Couch or Recliner?
Online Shopping or Shopping in a Store?
- You can’t shop with your friends online, so store it is.
Receive: Email or Letter?
- Both. I get equally excited when I receive mail that isn’t sent by a robot.
Passenger or Driver?
- Passenger. I had a traumatic go-kart incident when I went to Funplex at the tender age of 11.
Tablet or Computer?
Most important in a partner: Intelligent or Funny?
- Funny. But both is good.
Car or Truck?
- I used to want a truck because I never saw a anyone of my race with a truck…until this summer. So yeah. Gimme that KIA. As a matter of fact I’m listening to the soundtrack for a KIA commericial. »»» Applause- Lady Gaga (Ridiculously Catchy) Anyone recognize it?
Blue or Red?
Money or Free Time?
- I have way too much time on my hands.
Amusement Park or Day at the Beach?
- Amusement Park.
At a movie: Candy or Popcorn?
- Candy. I finish popcorn at an alarming speed.
Pen or Pencil?
- Pens, pens for writing, pens for drawing, pen caps to use as piercing whistles to torture everyone in the house.
Toilet paper: Over or Under?
- Wait, there’s an over and under? What??
Cups in the cupboard: Right Side Up or Up Side Down?
- I feel like if I put it upside down, I’m contaminating it with the germs on the cupboard or something. Ick.
Pancake or Waffle?
- C’mon people. Waffles are pancakes with abs. Pancakes are that flab you can’t get rid of. What would you pick?
Coke or Pepsi?
- I don’t like Pepsi, and I’ve never tasted a Coke? How many people have tasted an actual Coke?
Coffee Cup or Thermos?
Blinds or Curtain?
- Curtains. Blinds don’t survive for long in my house.
Train or Plane?
Phone or Tablet?
Iced Coffee or Hot Coffee?
- Iced Coffee.
Meat or Vegetables?
- Depends on how you cook it. I don’t go for red meat and I’m going to avoid green beans no matter how you cook them.
International Vacation or a New TV?
- A tour of Europe with my best friends. Take that, Rick Steves.
Save or Spend?
Honesty or Other’s Feelings?
- The people who I talk to mistake my honesty for saltiness a lot. I don’t blame them.
Coffee or Tea?
- I don’t get why Brits think tea is all that and some shizzle. I like everything about coffee, especially the smell of it. The smell of tea only serves to remind me why I’m glad I’m American.
TV or Book?
Movie at Home or Movie at the Theater?
- I watch a lot of movies at home, but I’ve only been to a theater a few times in my life, so every movie at the the theatre is a special memory.
Ocean or Mountains?
- Mountains. I haven’t watched “Jaws” and dolphins are my favorite animals, but keep me far far away from an expansive bodies of water.
Horror Movie or Comedy Movie?
City or Countryside?
Winter or Summer?
- The weather where I live is bipolar, so I’ve kind of developed a love/hate relationship towards both of them, seeing as they have no regard for the weather forecast.
Mac or PC?
- What’s a Mac though?
Console Gaming or PC Gaming?
- Poptropica is a PC game, right?
Soup or Sandwich?
- I’ve had enough sandwiches to last me a lifetime.
Card Game or Board Game?
- I refuse to learn how to play card games, and I have a largely unused collection of board games, so the latter.
Camping or Binge Watching Shows at Home?
- Binge watching
Working Alone or Working in a Team?
- If I get to choose who’s on my team, I go for teamwork.
Dine In or Delivery?
Sweater or Hoodie?
- Whatever keeps me warm. Still on the lookout for that perfect hoodie though.
Motorcycle or Bicycle?
- The bike I have right now is small, pink, and gathering dust in the garage. I will gladly take the motorcycle anyday.
Book or eBook?
- I only read eBooks when I have no choice.
When sleeping: Fan or No Fan?
- The fan is literally the most important thing in my room.
TV Shows or Movies?
- TV shows. Except for when they drag out my ships *coughcoughVoltroncoughcough*.
…that took way too long to finish. I had to sacrifice 2 and a half hours for this, so thanks Snow. Appreciate it.
I will show mercy and not tag anyone, but if you want to do this, be my guest. It’s kind of fun and you might learn more about yourself in the process. And now, back to our regularly scheduled blog.